10 Signs of GREAT Company Culture:
1. Your boss asks you if they can get you coffee
when they go to the Starbucks around the corner.
2. The entire team has lunch together every day,
even though you don't have a cafeteria.
3. Innovation and failures are welcomed,
4. You are surrounded by colleagues with
different backgrounds and different life experiences.
5. Collaboration is the norm.
Everyone is excited to work with you and support you.
6. You are encouraged to voice your opinions,
no matter who you are or how long you've been with the company.
7. Taking time off is recommended and celebrated.
8. You're rarely the smartest person in a meeting.
9. Ego is not the decision driver.
10. No one askes you to report your "weekly hours"
You are trusted to do your job.
Company culture is what people DO, not a line on your corporate website.
How do you define great culture?